The school’s PE/Sports premium funding for this academic year (2019/20) is £21,689.
How we plan to spend this allocation:
The PE and Sports premium allocation is used each year to provide:
- enhanced multi-sports and fitness coaching
- swimming for two KS2 year groups
- access to tournaments and competitions
- resources to enhance the quality of the curriculum and support the learning of new skills
A breakdown can be accessed by CLICKING HERE
How we review the impact of this funding:
Each year we look at
- pupil participation in sporting activities
- swimming proficiency in KS2
- pupil progress
- success at inter-school competitions
- effectiveness of services and resources.
Last year (2018/19) our review showed
- pupil participation had increased by 12%
- 83% of pupils had made good progress
- 86% of Y6 pupils could swim 25m with 20% able to use a range of strokes effectively and 62% able to perform safe self-rescue
- both the girls and boys teams successfully competed in competitions and were recognised for their sportsmanship.