Applying for a Reception place 2021

Dear Parents

Reception 2021

Who would have thought we were going to start 2021 like this? I had hoped that I was going to be able to welcome you to visit but that was just a dream!

Thank you to all who have emailed me – I realise this is an important decision for your child and you need as much information as you get before the 15th January deadline. 

So, with that in mind, I am inviting you to be part of a virtual meeting on Monday 11th January at 11am for you to ask me anything at all…I have been here quite a while so I hope I will have the answers (and if I have a bad day and don’t know an answer, I will get someone to contact you!). This is not a requirement for you to apply, it is entirely your choice, but it will give you the opportunity to ask me anything that the local grapevine has not already told you!

If you wish to join the meeting please send an email to jose@riverside.southwark.sch.uk and I will send you an invite. In the meantime, I have a Powerpoint that I usually share on open days (when the world looked different) and you can access that here:

OPEN DAY PRESENTATION JAN 2021

I look forward to welcoming you to Riverside.