All about food!

Packed Lunches

We continue to provide packed lunches from the kitchen and the timetable to collect is the same. It is not just sandwiches – Cook is making pasta dishes etc. that can be quickly heated up (but does not involve any preparation by you!).

Weekly lunch boxes

We are working towards providing weekly food parcels for those who wish to limit the number of journeys you need to make and this should be ready next week. If you would like to collect one of these each week please email me at jose@riverside.southwark.sch.uk and as soon as they are ready I will let you know. We all need to limit our journeys if we can. 

Breakfast boxes

I have some breakfast boxes being delivered next week. They include milk, cereal, fruit, bread, beans etc. If you would like to collect one please email me at jose@riverside.southwark.sch.uk before 12 midday Monday and we will arrange a collection time to limit journeys – but I’d advise a shopping basket on wheels if you are collecting all at the same time! 

Food vouchers

The message at present is that the kitchen is providing meals and therefore no vouchers are available. However, I hear that the government are reviewing this and if there is the provision for those who qualify for universal free school meals to receive vouchers, I will post a message straight away.