This is what Riverside pupils would like to share about online safety – a very important subject:
1. On the internet you have to be safe
2. Don’t tell anyone where you live and what school you go to
3. Don’t open emails, messages or attachments in emails from people you don’t know – they could contain viruses that could destroy your hard drive or install software that watches everything you do (spyware) including your passwords
4. Always tell an adult what website you are on
5. If you know that you’re on a bad game or a bad website GET OFF IT!
6. Don’t tell anyone your phone number – only the people in your family
7. If a stranger says meet up at a place don’t go there
8. If someone says can I look at your pictures don’t listen to them
9. If someone sends you a video tell an adult
10. TELL SOMEONE!